Check It Out: Crazy Prop Bets For Super Bowl 2013
When you don’t want to just bet on the final score of the Super Bowl, put your money where your mouth is on these crazy prop bets.
Proposition bets are a bet made regarding the occurrence or non-occurrence during a game of an event not directly affecting the games final outcome.
When you bet it’s usually about the final outcome of a game, who you think is going to win. Unless you are in Las Vegas making proposition bets. Bets that are made for the most unlikely things you can think of during a game.
Just to give you an example of just how random these bets are, here is a few from NinersNation.com:
1. SUPER BOWL XLVII SPECIALS – How long will it take Alicia Keys to sing the US National Anthem?
Over/Under 2 minutes 15seconds
2. SUPER BOWL XLVII SPECIALS – How many times will the game be referred to as the Harbaugh Bowl or Har Bowl or Super Baugh during the game?
Over/Under 2 ½
3. SUPER BOWL XLVII SPECIALS – What Color will the Gatorade (or liquid) be that is dumped on the Head Coach of the Winning Super Bowl Team?
4. Will Colin Kaepernick (SF) score a Rushing TD in the game?
5. SUPER BOWL XLVII SPECIALS – If Ray Lewis is interviewed on TV after the game on the field or in the locker room how many times will he mention “God/Lord”