Five Astonishing Coincidences and Parallels Between Presidents Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy
November 22, 2013 marks the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination. We thought we’d share with you some bizarre coincidences between Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln. Taken from the Reader’s Digest book, Mysteries of the Unexplained, you will amazed at these astonishing facts.
- Lincoln’s name has 7 letters.
- Kennedy’s name has 7 letters.
- Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
- Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
- Lincoln was elected president in 1860.
- Kennedy was elected president in 1960.
- Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln.
- Lincoln had an aide named Kennedy.
- War was thrust upon Lincoln almost immediately after inauguration.
- War was thrust upon Kennedy almost immediately after inauguration.”
Find even more amazing coincidences here.