Townsquare Media Amarillo Looking For Digital Sales Manager
DIGITAL SALES MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY: Townsquare Media Amarillo, Texas is looking for a Digital Sales Manager to manage a team of dedicated digital sellers and lead all digital sales initiatives in the market. The DSM will be accountable for the digital revenue goals of the local sales team and will work closely with the Director of Sales/Market Manager to create unique and valuable cross-platform programs to generate results for clients and repeatable revenues. These digital initiatives include display, streaming, custom sites, loyalty programs, e-commerce, Seize the Deal, Townsquare Interactive and other digital products. The position requires senior management experience, strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the presence to lead others and enhance overall digital revenues while motivating a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of dedicated digital sellers
- Support, motivate, coach and train account executives
- Spend the majority of your time (75%+) on the street making face to face sales calls alongside AEs
- Develop and implement strategic digital sales plans to accommodate corporate, market and product goals.
- Direct digital sales forecasting with the DOS/MM and sets performance budgets and goals accordingly
- Prepare and monitor digital sales reports showing booked and projected revenues
- Follow through with established accountability standards developed by corporate, the DOS and Market Manager
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Maximize client revenue opportunities with on-going account list management.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Be a key member of the market leadership team
The person filling this position must have a thorough understanding of digital ad products, and candidates must have proper experience selling digital media. This role will lead the local sales team in creating value and delivering results for our advertising partners while insuring a positive experience for consumers and overall brand. The position is also a resource for and consultant to our client base. Five years of digital and overall sales experience and three years of sales management experience necessary. It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.
- Send Resume to
- Skip Stow
- Townsquare Media
- 6214 West 34th Ave.
- Amarillo, Texas 79109